WagerWeb Affiliates commission structure works on a tiered scale which rewards our Affiliates based on their player’s performance:
||21 – 30 players
||More than 30 players
|* Percentage calculated on a weekly basis.
How player losses are calculated:
|A customer places the following three wagers:
|Pacers +4 +100
|Total Player Loss:
- Based on the tiered scale, on the previous example the Affiliate is entitled to receive a 25% revenue share of the $1000 loss, which means a total of $250 will be attributed to the Affiliate.
- WagerWeb will pay the affiliate a commission based on the players’ net losses. These players must have signed up through your Affiliate website or tracking ID. It is required for the referred player to make a real money deposit in order for the Affiliate to receive commissions over his/her net losses.
- Net revenue is calculated as all gross monies from wagers in Sports book, Casino and Race book minus the corresponding Processing Payment fees.
- Fees Generated by certain third parties/providers (such as credit card processing, Live Dealer and Casino suppliers) will be applied at the end of each week on Mondays to the affiliate’s account according to the earnings/losses of the referred customers. The fee application will be proportional to each affiliate’s commission percentage setting.
- The Affiliate’s Commission percentage is calculated on a weekly basis and credited into the Affiliate’s account every Monday.
- Affiliates can request their payouts on the 1st week of each month starting on Mondays via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your affiliate account must have a minimum of 3 active referred Customers in the last 30 days before you will be eligible for a Commission payment.
- WagerWeb does apply a Negative Carry-Over to affiliates; however, we do offer affiliates the opportunity to remove single players from their sheet based on a case-by-case scenario, should said player be the primary cause of the affiliate’s NCO figure.
- If you desire to offer extra incentives to potential referred players, you are required to receive our written approval; otherwise, commissions generated by such unauthorized incentive will be void.
- The WagerWeb Affiliate Program also offers a Second Tier commission structure up to 5%. To become a 2nd Tier Affiliate and collect commission on referred Affiliates please contact the WagerWeb Affiliate department. We will set up a separate account for you to promote and sign up Affiliates.
- WagerWeb Affiliates is powered by My Affiliates, a powerful affiliate platform that allows both the affiliate and WagerWeb the ability to accurately
monitor all of their players at a glance and create unlimited campaigns in order to maximize their marketing strategies. Player data is uploaded every 24 hours at 3am EST.
- In case fraudulent activity is detected by the referred player or the Affiliate, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement and hold any commission generated through fraud at our own discretion.