Banking Rules – Deposits
1. WAGERWEB may adjust or amend the minimum and maximum deposit amounts we accept through any particular method for depositing money into your account.
2. WAGERWEB may limit or prohibit deposits from one particular account to another (account transfers). Account transfers may be deemed to be withdrawals and can affect bonuses.
3. WAGERWEB may modify or restrict the methods for depositing money into your account.
4. Having your updated contact information, including an active email address and phone number, will help us keep you informed of the status of your deposit.
5. It is suggested you contact Client Services at 1-800-555-8800 PRIOR to making a deposit to ensure you are aware of all current requirements for each method of deposit. Money transfer rules may change without prior notice.
|Method||Amounts available||Clearance Time||Fee|
|Bitcoin||$25+||45 minutes to 1 hour||FREE|
|Credit and Prepaid Cards||$17 – $500 (per transaction)||Immediate||Possible Foreign ExchangeFees are not reimbursed|
|Person to Person Money Transfer||$100 – $620||30 minutes to 1 hr.||We reimburse the fees on deposits of $300+|
|Cashier’s Check*||$1,000 +||A percentage when trackable and the rest when received (5-7 business days)||We reimburse the fees|
|Bank wire **||$5,000 +||24 to 72 hours||We reimburse the fees|
* Check deposits will require 6 weeks to clear. All checks must be fully clear before any withdrawal request is made.
** Bank wires are subject to availability.
Banking Rules – Withdrawals
1. Withdrawals may be requested Monday from 6am to 12pm noon and Tuesday to Friday, from 7am to 12pm noon (Pacific Standard Time). Please note that scheduled times and limits are subject to change. If an online request is received out of this time frame, it will be processed the next business day.
2. WAGERWEB provides a FREE payout every 30-rolling-days. Free payout requests are only received on Tuesdays and Wednesdays before midday PST. Free checks may be requested any business day during payout office hours.
3. WAGERWEB uses third party processors who occasionally change requirements without prior notice to WAGERWEB. Valid contact information, including an active email address and phone number, will help us keep you informed of the status of your withdrawal.
4. Before the processing of a withdrawal, all Rollover requirements must be met (see Bonus Rules, rule #11).
5. Withdrawals are only made to the account holder’s name and we may request proof of identity to validate your information.
6. All Deposits must be cleared for 24 hours before a withdrawal request is accepted.
7. Any deposit fees that have been credited by WAGERWEB will be revoked if the withdrawal request is made during the seven days following the last deposit (this is known as the “7-Day Fee Rule”, see Bonus Rules, rule #11).
8. If a payout is accepted for an amount that exceeds the stated limits, the delivery time might change. Please contact Client Service for additional information.
|Method||Amount Available||Delivery Time||Fee|
|Bitcoin*||$100 to $3,000||Same Day||FREE|
|Check||$500 to $3,000||10 to 15 Business Days||$50|
|Bank Wire**||$10,000 and up||3 to 7 Business Days||$75|
|Sports Book Transfer||$500 to $10,000||Same Day||FREE|
|Person to Person||$100 to $300*||Next Day Guarantee||Fees vary per location|
* Only available for customer who used Bitcoin to fund the account. ** Bank wires are subject to availability.
FREE PAYOUT METHODS
(1 every 30 calendar days)
|Method||Amount Available||Delivery Time|
|Check||$500 to $3,000||10 to 15 Business Days|
|Bank Wire*||$3,000 to $10,000||3 to 7 Business Days|
|Person to Person||$100 to $300**||Next Day Guarantee|
* Higher amounts might be available by arrangement.
** Bank wires are subject to availability and special arrangements.
9. WAGERWEB recommends that you settle all checks or money transfer payments upon receipt of the physical payment or reference material. WAGERWEB does not cover any fees associated with changes or cancellation of payments. All checks or money instruments must be in the clearing system within two weeks of receipt and person to person transfers should be settled within 72 hours.